Learn Basic Search Engine Optimization
Welcome!
You should know at least basic HTML coding. I will show you basic steps how to optimize you web page. This lesson is call Search Engine Optimization.
This type of research I am about to teach you could easily cost you 200 to 300 of dollars to receive from your commercial SEO experts, but you get it from me for free.
Search Engine Optimization uses the following basic HTML tags:
- Title Tag
- H1 Tag
- Bold Tag
- Italics Tag
- Underline Tag
- Image Alternative Text tag
- Keyword Density
Once you have this information, you’ll have a tremendous head start on optimization and outranking your competition in the search engines.
First, make sure you have your keyword that you want to rank high on search engines first page. In this lesson, our main keyword is "How To Lose Weight Fast". I am going to show you how to...Continue reading, click here Search Engine Optimization basic Lesson
No comments:
Post a Comment